An IFS Supervision Group for IFS therapists and practitioners.
A unique format with meditations, demonstrations, case consultations and discussions with Osnat Arbel, PhD. 4 months, twice a month.
Why you should join?
This supervision group will be lead by an IFS International Lead Trainer, Osnat Arbel, PhD. As a certified IFS therapist and the Co-founder of the Israeli Institute for IFS she is training, supervising, and facilitating groups since 2008 while living the IFS model both personally and professionally.
Each session will last for 3 hours. It will start with an IFS meditation and short check-in, followed by a demo session led by Osnat Arbel. Then, there will be space to share, comment and discuss the session followed by your questions and case consultation.
After the session ends we will open the space for discussions and sharing that will be organically lead by the group itself (no leading from the trainer).
We will meet online (Zoom) for 4 months, twice a month, for 3 hours, starting at 6:00 pm CEST (8 meetings in total).
During our IFS Supervision Group meetings:
- We will start with an IFS meditation led by Osnat Arbel, PhD,
- Then we will have a short check-in to see where everyone is at,
- The main part of the meeting will be an IFS demo session,
- Which we will talk about afterwards to deepen our understanding of the process,
- There will be some space for questions and answers,
- And around 30 minutes for case consultation,
- After we finish the session we will open the space for just being together, talking, sharing and supporting each other.
The group will consist of 14-16 participants (max. 18).
With focus on the demo sessions
This supervision group will NOT focus on case consultation. Instead of focusing on the content, we will focus on the process and that's why it's the demo sessions that will be the heart of our meetings.
We will invite you to bring your therapist parts to the demo sessions so we can all grow as therapists. We aim to work with parts that affect the way you do IFS therapy. Those may be parts from a particular session you had with a client or parts that are present on each of your sessions.
We will take time to deepen our understanding of the process by talking about the demos after each session. The demo volunteers will be pre-selected based on interest and/or lottery.
Each session will count as a 2-hour group supervision for certification.
This supervision group is a 4-month commitment. After that, based on the interest, we will consider doing another 4-month round.
The dates of the sessions (each starting at 6:00 pm CET):
- Session 1: 7th of April 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 2: 28th of April 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 3: 12th of May 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 4: 26th of May 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 5: 9th of June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 6: 23rd of June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 7: 7th of July 2021 (Wednesday)
- Session 8: 19th of July 2021 (Monday)
You will pay 92 USD for each session. You will have to sign up for the whole 4-month process with the upfront payment.
The total amount is 736 USD.
After you sign up, as a part of the registration process, you will be required to comply with a Safety and Confidentiality Disclosure Statement. You will be provided with the document after you register. If you want to read it first, contact us at email@example.com.