Parenting roller coaster
For all its joys, parenting is often a roller coaster of challenges. Even when parents are at the top of their game, the most routine curveballs — quarreling siblings, a child’s public meltdown, or a phone call from a teacher — can trigger unresolved shame, guilt, anger or disconnection in parents.
But the Internal Family Systems (IFS) approach can help parents more fully:
- Understand and heal their own wounds that their children inevitably evoke,
- Allow the parent to better set healthy, non-controlling limits,
- Create a more nurturing family environment,
Dr. Frank Anderson, as both a seasoned clinician, and a parent who has been at the forefront of developing and adapting IFS for multiple settings, can help you with parenting struggles.
IFS helps parents get to the real root of the issues for them.
What you will get to know
You’ll get help through exploring both attachment and parenting styles, and IFS interventions that I’ll share with you that really work to help heal the underlying parental trigger.
- Starting the parenting journey
- What IFS brings to Parenting
- Neuroscience and Development
- When Parents Are Not at Their Best
- Correct It, Don’t Perpetuate It
- Improving the Co-parenting Experience
- From Reactive to Responsive
- The parent Self
- Special Circumstances
With this series there are 2,5 IFS CEs available to be applied for
IFS certification for those who have completed IFS Level 1 training.
Any place, any time
By signing up for this workshop, you get access to the Life Architect platform, which will provide you with access to video recording of the workshop and other training materials, also on mobile devices.
Form of workshop
This workshop was held live on September 2021. The live workshop lasted 3 hours.
The whole process has been structured so that you can go through it at any time, at your own pace. In total, almost 3 hours of video material - it's important that you find the right space for yourself to immerse yourself in this process.
Remember that you get unlimited access to the course recording, which means you will be able to view it in a year or even in a few years.
Up to 48 hours after purchase, if you are not completely satisfied just let us know about it. We will give you a full refund. You are not required to give any reason. You have nothing to lose!
Start using IFS interventions in your parenting journey
IFS online workshop with Dr. Frank Anderson MD, a psychiatrist,
psychotherapist and the program consultant for the IFS Institute.
Become a Self-led parent and learn how to create a more nurturing family environment using the IFS model.
By signing up for the "IFS and the parenting journey: From tears to transformation" workshop you get:
- Access to the online workshop recording,
- Training materials ready for printing,
- Certificate of Completion,
- All-time access to the workshop recording – no time limits.
- 2,5 IFS CEs available to be applied for IFS certification for those who have completed Level 1 training.