Sign up for a 15-day IFS training and start a new path in your professional development.
IFS Level 1 Training consists of three 5-day training modules, after which you will be able to use IFS therapy in your private practice.
What can you expect from this training?
15-day (three 5-day modules) training in IFS therapy, run by international trainers, with the support of 11 IFS program assistants, joining you in the experiential workshop groups. This is the first and most important phase in the three-level training in IFS therapy.
You will have the chance to experience working with two different, international IFS trainers, who have many years of experience in IFS therapy. The names of the trainers will be announced soon.
Michael Pasterski, who is, as for now, the only IFS practitioner in Poland and has completed all three levels of IFS therapy, will also be present at the modules as the group mentor and one of the program assistants.
The Level 1 training uses a format that features lectures, live-streamed demonstrations of the therapeutic process, small group practice sessions (each group is attended by an experienced program assistant) and larger group discussions.
After completing this training, you will be competent to use IFS therapy in therapy work with your clients (you do not have to be a psychotherapist to be an IFS therapist), in psychological help (therapy, coaching, counseling), and in other domains of supporting people - at school, in the hospital, in business, etc.
Get to know your inner family
Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) is one of the fastest-growing psychotherapeutic models in the world, offering a clear, non-pathological and empowering understanding of human cognitive and emotional life.
IFS provides a dynamic therapeutic approach that allows both the therapist and the client to enter into a transformative relationship, in which even the most wounded parts of personality can be healed.
Richard C. Schwartz, the founder of IFS therapy, has been developing the IFS model for over 30 years. IFS is now practiced by thousands of licensed therapists and other health care specialists around the world. It is a transparent yet sophisticated approach integrating psychology and spirituality, as well as intrapsychic theory and family systems theory.
- works well with couples, families, groups and children;
- proves to be effective in treating trauma;
- is a client-led approach to therapeutic work that respects each client’s pace and goals fully;
- establishes a productive, trusting and collaborative partnership between therapist and client;
- helps the therapist/counsellor to stay centered and open-hearted.
IFS therapy stands out from traditional approaches to psychotherapy, as it uses parts work in a particularly complex way. IFS teaches us how to start a dialogue with our internal sub-personalities and build a relationship with them. It shows how to enter a state of mind, in which we no longer identify with any part.
It allows us to quickly reach the source of our problems, the most wounded nooks and crannies of our psyche and, most importantly, heal these wounds and release emotional burdens that have been carried for a long time.
In addition, IFS is an effective self-therapy method. Parts work is an inseparable element of learning this model. Therefore, by enrolling in this training you make the best choice not only for your professional development, but also for your personal and spiritual growth.
In addition to offering a thorough understanding of the theory and practice of IFS therapy, this training invites participants to explore their own inner worlds within a training's safe, nurturing space.
As a participant in these trainings you will:
- understand the conceptual basis of the IFS model;
- learn how to apply IFS techniques in your individual work with the client;
- make use of the IFS model and the possibilities it gives in self-therapy.
The training uses a format that features lectures, live-streamed demonstrations of the therapeutic process, small group practice sessions (each group is always attended by an experienced program assistant) and larger group discussions.
The training comprises 108 hours of program classes, 36 hours per module.
Is it for you?
The training modules are tailored for, among others:
- psychotherapists, psychiatrists and psychologists,
- coaches, psychodietetics, teachers, doctors,
- body work, music, dance or art therapists,
- academic staff and business specialists.
IFS method works well not only within the range of psychological services. In fact, you can use it also in your professional engagements in other fields. We know many people who have completed the IFS training and who have successfully applied this method in their work with people who needed help, for example, during their hospitalization, at school or with their diet.
In all contexts of supporting others, having the skills and knowledge offered in the IFS training will allow you to help other people look deep inside themselves and see their personality in a completely new way.
You do not have to be a psychologist or psychotherapist to take part in this training.
In this case, in the interest of the high-quality IFS therapy services in Poland, you will be asked to write a justification, where you describe why you want to participate in the training and how you plan to use IFS model in your professional work. We reserve the right to deny your application or ask you for an additional phone interview.
Bear in mind that, having completed this training, you will be able to use the job title “IFS Practitioner". To obtain the title "IFS therapist", you need to go through the whole certification process. You can read more about this process in the information sheet, which you will be provided with once you sign up for the training. You can also look it up here.
Dates of modules
The training consists of three 5-day modules held on:
The whole training will be conducted in English with a Polish translation. This will be a consecutive translation which means that the translator will first listen to what the trainer says, and then translate each part into Polish.
Poznan (Poland). The exact location will be announced soon.
Certificate of Completion:
The Certificate of Completion of a Level 1 IFS Training Program is obtained by a participant who attends 90 hours of the total of 108 hours of the training.
IFS therapy in Poland
We are the only organization in Poland that is the official international partner of IFS Institute, which, founded by the creator of the IFS model, Richard Schwartz, has successfully spread IFS therapy in the world.
Michael Pasterski, the founder of Life Architect, is, as of now, the only person in Poland who completed all three levels of IFS Training. He currently aims to introduce this model to Polish audience and contribute to making it more accessible to people needing therapy.
We have already trained over 400 people in Poland by organizing introductory workshops on the IFS model. Moreover, we are currently working on the Polish translation of "Self-therapy" by Jay Earley, a book about self-therapy using the IFS method. Now it is time for the next step: organizing an official training for therapy work professionals. This is undoubtedly the most important stage of introducing IFS therapy in Poland.
The given price covers all three 5-day modules.
Pay for the retreat in 4 instalments 0% (one installment monthly). Aggregate amount of all the instalments will be exactly the same, as in the case of a one time payment - not a penny more. To choose the instalment purchase let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us:
+48 500 705 725 (UE) (UE, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CET).
Click here and see how to pay the installments
- Duration of training: the training consists of three 5-day modules. Each training day starts at 9.00 am and ends at 6.00 pm. There will be a few 15-minute coffee breaks as well one 1.5-hour lunch break.
- Certificate of Completion. The Certificate of Completion of a Level 1 IFS Training Program is obtained by a participant who attends 90 hours of the total of 108 hours of the training.
If the participant misses another 7 hours, increasing the pool of missed hours to 25, he or she may file a request for a list of tasks from the trainer. If this assignment is not fulfilled, the participant will have to sign up for another training in order to obtain a Certificate of Completion.
- Language. The whole training will be conducted in English with a Polish translation. This will be a consecutive translation which means that the translator will first listen to what the trainer says, and then translate each part into Polish.
- Trainers. The information about the trainers will be announced soon.
- Accommodation. Accommodation is not included in the price of the training. Once you sign up for the training, you will receive a list of lodging options in the area of the training venue, in a wide price range.
- Snacks and drinks.There will be provided healthy snacks (nuts, dried fruit, fresh fruit) and water, as well as coffee from the coffee machine, various types of tea and herbal teas.
- Lunch. Lunch is not included in the price of the training. In the building, in which the training takes place, there is a canteen with a healthy and delicious meals (with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options).
- Additional materials. At the beginning of the workshop, you will be provided with a script of the training, in which you will find its content summary, description of all tasks, as well as additional materials for you to extend the knowledge presented during the training.
- Location.The exact location will be announced soon.
- Payment. You book a place on the training by signing up and paying either the deposit (in the amount of 950 USD) or the total training fee (3050 USD). If you want, we can pay in installments (0% interest), in which case the first installment is the deposit (950 USD), and the next three installments 700 USD each. Each installment must be paid within 30 days after the previous payment is made. If you are interested in taking the installment payment option, contact us (this requires signing the contract).
- Cancellation conditions. Should you cancel your participation in the training, no cancellation fees shall be charged by the organizer and you shall receive a full refund, provided that you find another person to fill in your spot. If you do not appoint anyone, but someone from the reserve list signs up for the training, you will also receive a full refund. Otherwise, the following cancellation fees shall be charged by the organizer:
1. Deposit - upon cancellation submitted 90 days or more prior to the event start date,
2. 50% of the cost of the training - upon cancellation submitted between 60 and 89 days prior to the event start date,
3. Total cost of the training - upon cancellation submitted within 59 days prior to the event start date. For more details, look into paragraph 6 of our “Terms and Conditions”- "Workshops".
Frequently Asked Questions
How to book a place in the training?
You book a place on the training by signing up and paying either the deposit or the total training fee. To sign up, click on the blue button "Sign up for the training" on this site, call Klaudia (+48 500 705 725) or write to email@example.com.
Can I pay in installments?
Yes, you can. You can pay for the training in four 0% interest installments (deposit + 3 installments), which means that the total amount of all installments equals the amount paid for the training in a one-off payment. If you are interested in taking the installment payment option, contact Klaudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will there be a lunch break during the module?
Yes. There will be a 1.5-hour lunch break. Before the training, we will email you a list of nearby eating places, along with a map showing how to get there, so that you can pick yourself where you want to eat.
Don’t hesitate to call us, we will answer all your questions/p>
Don’t hesitate to call us, we will answer all your questions
Training and development specialist +48 500 705 725
8:00 am - 4:00 pm (BST, UTC+1)
3:00 am - 11:00 am (EDT, UTC-4)
or contact us at email@example.com